• Located on the banks of the Grand River southeast of Lemmon South Dakota, the Turkey Track Ranch consists of 3,080± deeded acres plus a 233 animal units Grand River Grazing Association allotment.
• With approximately 12 miles of the Grand River meandering through the center of the ranch, the cottonwood and ash tree-lined river bottoms provide unparalleled natural protection and wildlife habitat throughout.
• Fenced and cross-fenced into 23 pastures, this ranch is set up for a very efficient and intensive grazing program with live water in 21 of the pastures.
• The ranch has a 518-acre water license from the State of South Dakota that ensures a reliable feed base for the ranch while enhancing the wildlife habitat.
• There is a very functional set of improvements that make up the ranch headquarters which features a three bedroom, four bath home built in 1991, a shop, barns, corrals, a 700 head feedlot, and a roping arena.
• The ranch has three wells that supply water to the headquarters as well as to the three tanks in the few pastures that do not have live year-round water.
• In addition, the ranch has rural water provided by the Perkins County Rural Water District.
• The riparian area of the Grand River is home to upland birds including pheasants, turkeys and sharp-tail grouse as well as many mule and whitetail deer.
• The Turkey Track Ranch has many attributes that make it appealing to ranchers and sportsmen alike.
Mobile: (307) 760-9510
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044