• Wyo Land & Cattle Company Option #3 consists of 376± deeded acres directly adjacent to Town of Lusk city limits on the northern boundary of the property.
• This parcel is located on the southern edge of Lusk, Wyoming along US Highway 85 with approximately one-half mile of highway frontage, including two access points off the highway.
• A large, mature tree row stretches nearly half a mile, with a second, smaller tree row located in the southwestern corner of the property.
• This parcel also features one windmill along with an additional well without a pump.
• Electrical service is located along the northern boundary of the property and is provided via Niobrara Electric Association.
• It has historically been used for livestock grazing or dryland farming.
• This property is partially Broker-owned.