• With the Colorado state line as its southern border, this 172± deeded acre property sits south of Laramie, Wyoming, just off Sand Creek Road.
• The property has direct access to over 200± acres of BLM land and 640± acres of State of Wyoming land and live water from Antelope Creek making this a beautiful legacy family retreat or an exceptional elk (Area 8) and deer (Area 77) hunting property.
• Access is provided off Running Water Ranch Road to the custom log cabin with 748 sq. ft. on the main floor, a 448 sq. ft. loft and a private will providing excellent drinking water.
• This one bedroom and one-bathroom cabin is set on a permanent 5 ft. crawl space and is powered by a 7,500 KW Generac, Guardian propane powered generator.
• Overlooking a series of beaver ponds on Antelope Creek the cabin is the perfect spot to sit by the fire and watch a number of species of wildlife while enjoying all the tranquility that nature and seclusion can provide.