• Located along the banks on the Big Horn River, this 192± deeded acre property lies just north of the town of Basin, Wyoming.
• Privacy and scenery are hallmark features of this river property with the added convenience of being on the edge of town.
• The property is comprised of tree-covered river bottom, open meadows, and 20± acres of flood irrigated alfalfa hay field.
• There are no buildings, and the property has historically been used for cattle grazing and hay production.
• The grazing and farming are both available for the 2024 season.
• Wildlife includes whitetail deer, mule deer, sandhill cranes, racoons, fox, and coyotes.
• Electricity is present on multiple parts of the property.
• This is a rare opportunity to own a large parcel of river property suitable as a hunting retreat, small farm, or country acreage.