• The Canyon Spring West Ranch features 1,186± deeded acres of rolling, native grass pastures and a well-maintained headquarters.
• There are seven fenced pastures with excellent grass and water for livestock.
• The well located at the headquarters provides water to five stock tanks and two additional wells have stock tanks on them.
• The ranch is owner-rated at 52 cow/calf pairs year-round.
• The headquarters features a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with an oversized 2-car garage.
• The horse corrals are pipe with steel windbreaks and a 30’ x 40’ barn that features tongue and groove walls, tie racks with feed bunks, and a nice sized tack room.
• Several additional buildings at the headquarters include an insulated Quonset hut a cement floor, electricity, walk-through door and a 14’ overhead door with an opener and a pole barn with a dirt floor, electricity, two walk-through doors, 10’ overhead door with an opener and a sliding barn door with several windows for natural light.
• There is also a set of pipe cattle working pens with six sorting pens with an alley.
• The Canyon Spring West Ranch is located 14 miles southwest of Chugwater, Wyoming and has year-round access.