• The Indian Hills Ranch is a 50± deeded acre property with an amenity-rich custom home and horse barn located just nine miles east of Sterling.
• The property has a new 2021 state-of-the-art, off-the-grid solar system with 30, 370-watt Titan panels, Solar Edge inverter and storage batteries.
• This system will sustain the electrical system of the property.
• The one-of-a-kind 12,053 sq. ft. home has four bedrooms, 5-1/2 bathrooms and features a large kitchen, eat-in dining, formal dining room, large great room, master bedroom with gas fireplace, indoor heated pool, exercise room, steam shower, and sauna.
• The three-car attached garage is insulated, heated and has automatic doors.
• There is an 18’ x 68’ horse barn with heated tack room and corrals including a round corral.
• There is a large front and back porch, mature landscaping, trees with an underground sprinkler system and an automatic drip line.