• This 640± acre parcel, located approximately 12 miles southeast of Gillette, Wyoming, features natural grass-covered rolling hills.
• The grass consists of sweet clover, western wheat, needle-and-grass, and blackroot grasses.
• The property is fenced with three and four-strands of barbed wire on wood and steel posts and is crossed-fenced into two pastures.
• The Indian Hills Ranch is owner-rated for 30 pairs year-round.
• The water features seasonal live water, two reservoirs, two streams and a year-round pipeline with four tanks.
• The pipeline well is located off the property.
• There is electricity on the east side of the property.
• The ranch is easily accessed year-round from Fairview Road onto a private drive and close to the I-90 corridor and WY Hwy 59.