• The Pine Creek Mountain Pasture is a scenic summer grazing ranch with recreational opportunities located on the southern edge of the Big Horn Mountains, approximately 70 miles northwest of Casper, Wyoming.
• The property is unimproved, with no utilities and two rustic log buildings.
• The perimeter of the ranch is fenced with post and wire but may need repairs.
• The ranch consists of 2,767± acres of non-contiguous deeded land, made mostly contiguous by the 2,655± acre BLM grazing allotment.
• The ranch is owner-rated at 849 total AUMS, which includes one animal unit per 15 acres for 3 months on the deeded land and an additional 296 AUMs of the BLM grazing lease.
• Water is provided by seasonal creeks and reservoirs.
• Seasonal access is available by Bighorn Mountain Road and 33 Mile Road.
• Resident herds of elk, mule deer, and antelope are frequent on the property.
• Recreational and hunting opportunities are plentiful.