•The Prairie Center Ranch is located approximately 32 miles northwest of Torrington, Wyoming.
• The ranch consists of 1,361± deeded acres and is rich in history, dating back over 100 years.
• It is being offered to the open market for the first time since it was homesteaded.
• The six interior pastures are watered via two windmills along with two additional solar wells.
• The electric well is located off the subject property, but is used with a shared water use agreement and provides water to an underground pipeline which serves six stock tanks throughout the ranch.
• Historically, the current owner has grazed approximately 80 cow/calf pairs during the summer months.