• The Spoon Buttes Ranch is located approximately 18 miles north of Torrington, Wyoming on the border of Nebraska and consists of 8,385.17± total acres; 7,391.87± deeded acres, 640± State of Wyoming lease acres, and 353.3± BLM acres.
• A 320± acre private lease will transfer with the sale of the ranch.
• Home of the famous Spoon Buttes, this property ideal for a year-round cow operation and/or a yearling operation.
• The ranch is owner-rated at 290± head for year-round grazing, or 800 to 850 yearlings during the summer grazing months.
• Sheep Creek is a seasonal creek that travels throughout the ranch.
• The improvements on the Spoon Buttes Ranch include an 1,800 sq. ft. pole building built in 1985 that is used as a calving, processing, and loafing shed.
• Part of this building is used as a bunk house and vet room.
• Also included is a set of working corrals.
• The property features multiple solar and electric wells along with a pipeline and windmills.
• Rock outcroppings along with pine and cedar tree-lined canyons provide natural protection for livestock and are home to trophy mule deer, antelope, and coyotes for the hunting enthusiast.
• This property is owned by Brad Reese – 307-351-1201, sales associate licensed under Clark & Associates Land Brokers, LLC in the State of Wyoming.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901