• Located southeast of Jeffrey City, Wyoming, the 46 Ranch consists of 354,050.9± total acres of which 3,291± acres are deeded, plus 9,475± State of Wyoming lease acres and 341,284± BLM acres.
• The 46 Ranch is owner-rated at 700 cow/calf pairs for a period of seven to eight months, April through November.
• Historically, the weaning weights on calves on November 15th have been 525 lbs. on steer calves and 500 lbs. on heifer calves.
• The 46 Ranch has an abundance of wildlife including elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, turkeys and upland birds.
• The improvements include a recently remodeled home with 4,032 sq. ft. of total living space and a large 5,000 sq. ft. Quonset Hut offering part shop space with concrete floor and cattle working facilities on the second half.
• Livestock and wildlife benefit from the miles of live water provided via several springs throughout the ranch.